The WS-1 weigh station automatically scans RFID transponder tagged animals when they are weighed
The WS-1 weigh station automatically scans RFID transponder
tagged animals when weighed and reports the scan ID to the
HM02Lab software together with the weigh information. This way the
Body Weight is entered into the HMBase database directly associated
to the animal in question.
• Food intake systems
• Obesity and diabetes 2 drug development
• Toxicology studies
• Efficient identification for large scale
• Designed for automated Body Weight measurements
• Allows uninterrupted correlation between animal weight and – ID, directly stored in the database.
• ISO FDXB RFID tag identification of animal directly at scale
• SNUG 1500 standard scale
• Single USB connection connects RFID and scale to Lab-PC
• LCD Backlight display, RFID LED indicator
• Auto calibration.
Body Weight entered directly into the database
The WS-1 automatically weighs and scan RFID tagged animals and
sends information to the HM02Lab application that directly associates
the received data with the specific animal being weighed. This way
human error is eliminated and the weighing process made efficient